Ensuring information transmission
Tailor-made communication solutions
The challenges posed by the increasing digitalisation of the battlefield in the scope of networked operations require tailor-made solutions for tactical communication in the army, artillery, infantry and navy as well as other domains.
For this purpose, ATM provides
- manufacturer-independent integration of components in tailor-made communication systems
- seamless networking of heterogeneous transmission resources
- Networking in tough environments and under extreme environmental conditions
Important standards and product characteristics
Downloads and documents
Digitalisation of the battlefield
Multidimensional solutions for communication
Comprehensive knowledge and years of experience lead to solutions for
- Tactical messaging
- Tactical routing
- Narrow band tactical links
- Auto-discovery solutions
- Sensor connection (sensor-to-shooter, autonomous systems)
- Complete digitalisation of the battlefield
Connection of heterogeneous command and control resources
From legacy to SDR to BMS
Enables integration into existing systems and smooth cooperation with
- legacy radios all the way to cutting-edge SDR radios
- a wide variety of information processing systems such as battle management systems, battle management systems (BMS) and vehicle sensor equipment
From wire to radio to satellite: Communication solutions include radio communication, data transfer and voice transmission. ATM solutions thus constitute the backbone of secure military communications.
- Target group
- Life cycle
Solutions for communication needs for special applications for artillery, infantry and navy.
ATM provides support over the entire life cycle: From conception and component selection, development, commissioning and training to maintenance, upkeep and obsolescence management.
ATM programs tools for tactical network planning, deployment configuration planning and equipment configuration, as well as for system monitoring and system testing.
The ATM KommServer is the hardware basis for the military communication backbone.