MIL-SPEC-compliant connector and cable systems
Soldiers need robust, secure and reliable equipment for military landing operations in tough and varying environmental conditions. The durability and performance of the circular connectors, cables and adapters carried are major criteria for successful missions. They are used in and between C4I systems and on-board electronics in mobile and stationary environments and have to hold up under demanding conditions.
- RoHS conformity
- VG-compliant connectors and cables
- Can be plugged in blind while wearing combat gloves
- Interference-proof shielded cables
- Copper-based cables
- Fibre optic cable
Reliable transmission of data and power inside and outside of vehicles thanks to VG-compliant and interference-resistant components.
- Long service life
- Ambient conditions
- Cable type
Long service life
- Leak tightness as per IP according to DIN EN 60529
- up to 10,000 mating cycles
- Circular connector housing made from a single piece
- Holds up durably under severe influences such as vibration, shock and extreme temperatures
- High corrosion resistance
Assembly for small series as well as individual cables and connector systems takes place directly at ATM
ATM offers robust, ready-to-use solutions – from conventional copper-based cables to fibre optic cables and tailor-made special cables.
- Easy handling thanks to threaded couplings with polarisation, wedges and keyways
- Quick and precise to plug in while wearing military gloves