Visual systems for command and control
Tailor-made human-machine interfaces
Panel PCs unite image display, computer and input in an all-in-one solution. This makes ATM panel PCs the ideal space-saving solution for military vehicles and their confined spaces.
The best of many worlds
Despite their compact size, ATM panel PCs combine
- the performance of box PC hardware,
- the readability and operability of a display under all conditions; and
- the integrated graphics and video processing,
in a man-machine interface designed for continuous military operation under severe environmental conditions.
ATM’s panel PCs ensure the complete range of tasks from the command, control and computing (C3) area.
- Capacitive multi-touch or resistive single-touch
- Suitable for safety-critical facilities
- Resolution up to full HD
- Integrated video processing
- Operable with night vision goggles
Important standards and product characteristics
Downloads and documents
ATM’s situational awareness systems support the operation of the battle management system, the connection of different camera views, as a terminal or as a uniform and configurable user interface for visualising the vehicle system status.
- Overlay functions
- Camera functions
- Video functions
- Picture-in-picture (PIP)
- Computer properties
Display the function of the active keys; display menus, symbols and variable data
- Display of analogue and digital video sources
- Simultaneous display and scaling of two camera windows
- Display of analogue videos in real time
- Low latencies for video transmission
Integrated video processing
Simultaneous display of two different views, such as information from the battle management system and up to two other video sources.
Simultaneous operation of a BMS or other applications, such as monitoring, management or communication software