Flexible control unit for the dynamic operating environment
Position-dependent reconnection of the panel PC
Different situations in the field force the operator to quickly switch between workstations inside or outside of the vehicle. The PALLADION makes it possible to switch from one workstation to another quickly by using special plugs. Depending on the situation, the soldier can continue processing information by way of the hatch instead of on the instrument panel – IP 65 protection ensures this will be possible even under severe weather and environmental conditions.
Optimisation for adverse light conditions
Thanks to its broad dimming range and optical bonding, the PALLADION is optimised for working with night vision devices or in bright sunlight, such as when the PALLADION is being used above the vehicle hatch.
Simple control via multi-touch
The PALLADION is equipped with capacitive multi-touch. Registering multiple touch points simultaneously gives the soldier more options for controlling the application being displayed – even when wearing gloves.
- Control unit with multi-touch
- Small installation depth
- Mounting above the hatch or on the instrument panel
- Pre-sets allow standardised applications
- Operable under adverse light conditions
- Touchscreen sensitivity can be adjusted to the type of glove
Important standards and product characteristics
Downloads and documents
The PALLADION is the central unit for operating the battle management system. As a uniform and configurable user interface, the PALLADION constitutes the central control unit of the vehicle electronics at the same time.
- Overlay functions
- Video streams
- Testing system
- Displays the function of the active keys
- Display of menus, symbols and variable data
- Display of views from vehicle cameras
- Integrated graphics processor decodes H.264 and H.265 streams
Pre-set parameters, such as auto on/off, can be defined on the software side
- Cross-functional software interface for monitoring and testing functions
- Detection of malfunctions or mission-critical system conditions
- Provides an adaptable interface for other software systems so that device-specific parameters can be read out or configured for specific applications
Integrated graphics board
Full HD resolution
Brightness 600 cd/m²
|Multi-level dimming up to masking|
Non-reflective display surface