As a subsidiary of the Krauss-Maffei Wegmann Group, ATM ComputerSysteme undertakes to meet the requirements placed on it. Several aspects are of the utmost importance for ATM – including the diligent use of resources.<br/> <br/> ATM sets the highest standards for the reliability and continuous improvement of its services. Conservative use of resources and the safety thereof are values that ATM and its employees base their work on. For that reason, these issues are structured in an energy management system according to DIN EN ISO 50001:2018 and defined in an energy policy handbook.
The goal of this system is to anchor energy-related processes in the company and to continuously improve energy management activities. Key figures are set based on the energy policy and their achievement is continuously monitored by an officer. The goal is to continuously improve the energy performance figures at the company.
The following operational principles sum up ATM’s holistic corporate philosophy for these fields and serve as guidelines for ATM:
- Energy management is a major managerial task and therefore the responsibility of ATM’s management. However, all employees of ATM are responsible for an effective structure of awareness and operations.
- ATM undertakes to continuously improve its existing energy management system beyond mere compliance with binding statutory regulations.
- Energy and material resources are used efficiently.
- Energy efficiency is promoted by making full use of all organisationally and technically feasible options and defining energy goals.
- We put our energy policy into daily practice by applying a suitable management system.
- ATM undertakes to provide the necessary resources and information in order to improve the goals established here.
Recurrent auditing and certification ensure that ATM has improved its processes and competences in a goal-oriented manner.